We know, we know the startup grind is crazy! You put aside some budget for your digital marketing purposes, but how on earth do you set up Facebook and Google marketing and who knows what the hell remarketing is?
Lumico is giving away 6 months’ worth of digital marketing setup and management* for one lucky small e-commerce business.
*The fine print: To qualify you need a direct marketing budget of at least R5 000 a month
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The promoter is Lumico (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
Any persons entering or participating in this Competition (“Participant”) accept and agree that by entering this Competition they have had an opportunity to read and consider these Terms and Conditions and that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Participants stand a chance of winning six months’ worth of digital e-commerce marketing setup and management (needing a direct marketing budget of R5 000 to qualify). This includes Woocommerce or Shopify setup, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads. The prize excludes direct marketing costs to these platforms.
2. The Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other items. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize/s with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
3. Any legal resident of South Africa who is 18 years or older may participate in the Competition.
4. No director, employee, agent or consultant of:
4.1. the Promoter;
4.2. any other subsidiary or associated person who controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
4.3. the supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition; or
4.4. the marketer of the Competition, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may enter this Competition.
5. To enter this Competition, Participants must submit the necessary details in the form of name, surname, email address and business description and relevant links to online platforms.
6. Participants may enter only once.
7. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
8. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever, and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or Prize redemption process of the Competition.
9. In the event that entry into this Competition is contingent on the Participant entering any website or social media page or application, the Participant hereby acknowledges that any and all costs associated with the required internet connection will not constitute a cost of entering into this Competition and shall be borne solely by the Participant.
10. By entering this Competition, the Participant consents to the collection, processing and further processing of his/her personal information (including personal information contained in electronic communications) by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this Competition and facilitating the participant’s participation in the Competition.
11. By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the Promoter’s public and/or social media platform, a Participant consents to and gives the Promoter a world-wide royalty free licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the Promoter’s products and/or services.
12. By entering the Competition, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the Participant’s participation in the Competition and the Prize/s.
13. This Competition runs from 20 January 2020 and closes at 11:30 pm on 20 February 2020. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably extend, shorten, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control. The Competition, Prize and Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they shall have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
15. A total of 1 winners will be selected for the prize.
16. The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Participants selected as the recipients of the Prizes will be notified via email and / or telephone and/or social media within 5 working days of the date on which the Winner is determined. In the event that a Winner cannot be successfully contacted, or fails to respond to the Promoter within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Participant in substitution.
18. The Promoter may require the winner/s to:
18.1. to provide their name, identity number, and to enable to Promotor to verify the entry;
18.2. to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the Prize, and indemnity;
18.3. where the entry includes the submission of any work eligible for copyright in terms of the Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978, conclude an agreement of assignment whereby any rights which the Winner may have in respect of such works are transferred to the Promoter.
Should the winner/s refuse to comply with this rule for any reason then the winner shall be deemed to have rejected the Prize, and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
21. Should any dispute arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
22. For more information or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please visit www.lumico.co.za. Any Competition related queries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.